Sunday, August 31, 2008
Smarshmallow Roasting!!!!
The boys had fun making a fire in the fire pit with their dad on Saturday. Max asked Kurtis if they could use the firepit and he said yes. Kurtis decided it would be a good time to get rid of a dead plant in the backyard and use it as smarshmallow roasting fuel. When it finally got dark they headed outside and started roasting "smarshmallows" as Cameron says! They had a great time and the smarshmallow lover downed 3 of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love roasting smarshmallows! I am one of the crazies that love to burn them. My favorite thing is to set them on fire, blow it out, peel off the outter burnt layer, eat it... then start the process all over. Mmmmmm! Looks like the boys had a good time.
Isn't it great to have a fire in your backyard! I love the new slideshow. Macy is so sweet! Ashton with his backpack-was the first day of school great! Miss you guys-
Yes I love a marshmellow roast. I like them the way Kori likes them! Those fire pits are nice and a quick way to burn an old plant, too.
Happy Labor Day today.
Post a Comment