This past November we actually celebrated Macy's birthday. I felt I needed to make it up to her so she does not get mad at me later for not celebrating her 1st birthday. I didn't feel like making a cake in 2008 because her birthday is the day after Halloween and the kids had already had enough sugar. For her 2nd bitrthday I decided to make little bundt cakes and created a flower and petals out of them. It was really fun to make and everyone loved the cake. Macy didn't think she was getting any when we put her in her high chair so she started crying until she realized she was getting an entire pink petal. You can see tears in her eyes in one of the photos below. Our sweet neighbor Kelly gave her the pink talking purse that she still carries everywhere and tries to stuff everything but the kitchen sink in. It was nice to have Jill, Maurice, Jonathan, and Samantha come over to help celebrate with us. We had a nice small family party and let Macy eat her cake and get messy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a darling cake! I love it!! I can't believe she is 2! Happy late Birthday Macy!
Didn't you just have her?? Cute little girl or should I say big girl. Actually the baby never grows up(;
Post a Comment