Monday, November 23, 2009

MAX'S 9th BIRTHDAY!!!




I made a cake for Max and Jonathan to celebrate both their b-days! It was fun to celebrate together. We have really enjoyed having Maurice her in Vegas this year. We get together for dinner often and Macy and Samantha have a good time playing together.











Max wanted a choclolate donut for his birthday so that is what he got. He also got a bearded dragon lizard and all the accessories that are needed. He was very excited about his lizard and named him Bowser.





2 comments:

Tobler's said...

Happy Birthday Max!! Looks like it was pretty fun and how exciting to get a lizard..that's awesome!
Yes, hopefully we will get to see you too. Are you coming up for Christmas Eve? We would love it!

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

Happy Birthday Max! Merry Christmas you guys! I don't see you near enough. I hope you are all doing well. Tina, I know we keep saying it, but we need to get these kids together!