Saturday, March 21, 2009

Family fun

Kurtis took the boys up to calico Basin by Red Rock Park for a day hike. They had a great time hiking all over. They looked at all different kinds of plants and rock formations. The boys love to do outdoor activities with their dad. The other pictures are of Cam and Macy after a bath. They were being cute together. I have not posted anything for a long time. We have been busy with work, school, church, activities and home improvement projects.






9 comments:

Hardy Family said...

So cute! I really like the one of the boys in the little rock cave. They look so happy & are having so much fun with their dad. We love it up there. My boys love to hike up there too.

JilLmOejAYsAm said...

I think I've been to that same little cave! What a fun thing to do! Next time you go, call us!

Grandma Jo said...

What fun that must have been --to go hiking up there. I'd like to go too, sometime. How does your garden grow, Kurtis? I've planted mine, now just waiting for everything to start to pop up. I hope the weather doesn't change and freeze, because I've got tomatoes and cantalope plants out.

Welcome back Carter's said...

Thanks for the quick post! I know things are so busy. Four kids is a lot of work, especially when they're all young like yours. How are you home improvement projects coming along? You should post a few....
I would love to see them!

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

Oh WOW Tina. You're family picture is GREAT!!! Also, fun family activity. We love doing the hiking thing too. I hope you're doing well. I haven't seen you in some time now! Cute pics of the kids and fam. Glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

what a cute family! Miss you guys! I should be coming down first of may sometime! So we need to get together! Or there's always Idaho! :) Love ya!

The fly-fisherman said...

Looks like a good time. I would love to see some of the home improvement pictures too. I'll bet you have done some awesome stuff.

Alison said...

The time flew by and we did not really get to see all that we wanted too, especially when we ended up moving hotels.

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

Some super cute pictures Tina. Don't you just love Red Rock? It looks like you guys had a wonderful time. It has been good to see you randomly. You're looking so good! Way to go!