Just a quick update to let everyone know the kids and I are having a blast here in Idaho. I come up here to my parents house on the water every summer. I am usually here for the month of July. Kurtis just left this morning to fly back to Las Vegas. We were sad to see him go. He came up for 10 days which was really great. The kids love swimming in the reservoir, searching for minnows and crawdads and going tubing behind the boat. They also love to go for boat rides, wave runner rides, ATV rides and fishing. There is so much for them to do up here it is great. We went wakeboarding a lot while Kurtis was up here and it is a lot of fun. I did better than I thought considering my age and trying to pick up a new water sport. Everyone in my family(The Hill's) at least all the adults that tried wakeboarding are really enjoying it. I will try to post a few pictures of the kids. We shall see what happens because this is not my computer. It worked so there will be more photos coming as soon as I have a little more time!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Island Park Idaho July 2008
Just a quick update to let everyone know the kids and I are having a blast here in Idaho. I come up here to my parents house on the water every summer. I am usually here for the month of July. Kurtis just left this morning to fly back to Las Vegas. We were sad to see him go. He came up for 10 days which was really great. The kids love swimming in the reservoir, searching for minnows and crawdads and going tubing behind the boat. They also love to go for boat rides, wave runner rides, ATV rides and fishing. There is so much for them to do up here it is great. We went wakeboarding a lot while Kurtis was up here and it is a lot of fun. I did better than I thought considering my age and trying to pick up a new water sport. Everyone in my family(The Hill's) at least all the adults that tried wakeboarding are really enjoying it. I will try to post a few pictures of the kids. We shall see what happens because this is not my computer. It worked so there will be more photos coming as soon as I have a little more time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
nice family!
I didn't know you guys had a blog - I'm glad we'll be able to keep up this way! We're so sad to leave the ward. Ben thinks the world of Curtis and will miss working with him. They had some good times togehter.
Thanks for all you guys have done for us. I still remember talking to you that first Sunday at church. We'll miss you guys!
Hey! So glad to see some photos from Idaho. Looks like a blast! Your kids are making some great memories!! We love you guys....
Looks like you gays are having a great time in Idaho. I'm sure the weather is perfect up there... compared to the 110's down in the desert. Be safe and have fun.
Post a Comment