Hi Tina! Yay, I'm the first to comment today! I was surprised to see that you found our blog! I know our address now! I've been a little overwhelmed with starting it all...I've never been computer savy...wow...you're slide show and pictures are so great! I really want to come see you guys...or you come and see us! But, we'don't have a pool! We have a tramp! Thanks for keeping it touch! Elise
2 comments:
Hi Tina! Yay, I'm the first to comment today! I was surprised to see that you found our blog! I know our address now! I've been a little overwhelmed with starting it all...I've never been computer savy...wow...you're slide show and pictures are so great! I really want to come see you guys...or you come and see us! But, we'don't have a pool! We have a tramp! Thanks for keeping it touch! Elise
Happy Birthday Ashton and Cameron!!!! We love you guys so much. Your party looked like a blast. My kids liked how you had to walk the plank:)
Post a Comment